TipTop Offers the best career growth as well as internships.
Apply now for stepping into a career that will be cherished for a lifetime with the best colleagues and work practices. Interns will be having a complete career idea and training while working with us.
Jr. SEO Executive
- Keyword analysis and research.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work on organic search optimization.
- Regularly perform monitor of thorough keywords.
- Identify key SEO practices.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
- Identify audiences and implement strategies.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
Jr. Digital Marketing
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
Jr. Graphic Designer
- Develop website design strategy for new website builds with a focus on user experience.
- Work with SEO specialist on optimizing site content.
- Making of Digital content like posters, flyers, images for digital marketing team.
- You will contribute to a style guide that dictates the colors, fonts, and design patterns that are used in our web development.
- A strong appreciation for user-centered design.
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with teams across Marketing, Engineering, Product, and Business.
- Use design standards, guidelines and best practices